Monday, September 20, 2010

A Fresh Start

last week,
we almost missed a tax deadline for our businesses (my stupid fault)
and then fixing it was a complete nightmare (thanks to our cpa it wasn't worse)
which brought on melt down #1 for me this week
and the kids all have fears that they are facing
which kept me up worrying at night.
and my Dad waiting too long after having a vision loss and I feel bad that I wasn't available
to take him to the hospital until Saturday...
among other sad and annoying things which took place
that Im aware I shouldn't complain about
because i know people have bigger problems in the world.
but honestly, it was just a rough week.
so i couldn't wait to crawl into my bed and go to sleep last night
knowing that morning brought monday, and i would get a "do over."

so, I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm so glad it's monday.
and a new week. a fresh start.
so very happy about this.

happy happy monday!

No comments: