Saturday, January 5, 2008


I LOVE, love, love this page of our babies (they are three now!) playing in our recent snow a few days before Christmas. I hope that they will always be such good friends (and siblings) It is actually a scraplift from a fellow CTMH rep. Patti and I each made this layout at our New Year's Eve Family Party/Crop.

Paul and I had a great day with the kids today. It was just a lazy January day. He took me to breakfast this morning at our favorite - Cracker Barrell. From there we took a nice drive through the country and the kids love spotting the horses and cows. I made a quick stop at one of my local scrapbooking store, Scrapbooks From the Heart. I bought a few fun new dies for my new Revolution and was able to use my punch cards that came with my Christmas presents. I love free stuff! From there, we made a stop at Starbucks..YUM!
Paul is now hooked too. Something else we have in common ;) I am not looking forward to my busy schedule over the next few months. Sometimes it is fun to just stop and take time to enjoy life rather than rushing through it.

No comments: