Sunday, March 2, 2008

Handsome Boy!


I just love this new digital kit, Bunny Trail from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I can't belive that Logan has grown up so much since this photo was taken. I am struggling with pre-empty nest syndrom as time races forward and he will soon be on his own.
We had a busy weekend. We went to eat at Furr's later in the evening last night and drove by the storage buildings at Lowe's on the way home. They were closing but the salesman outside came up to us and offered Paul 10% off and free delivery! Couldn't pass that up-SOLD! They even had it to our house (unassembled of course) by noon today. Finally, we can get some of our outdoor stuff (lawnmowers, ladders, storage stuff for our buisnesses, etc.) out of the garage. I even went through half of my closet today and got rid of everything that I didn't like anymore (which was half of what I looked at). It's only the 2nd day of March and already we have Tornado watches. It is going to be a roller coaster spring!

No comments: