Saturday, March 1, 2008

Everytime you smile

This is a scraplift from Kim Crothers/bhgdigital scrapbooking. I loved everything about the page Kim did and just had to make a page like it with my sweet Gracie's face on it. I love the colors, the doodle frame and the flowers.

Paul now has the tummy bug = ( When will this sickness ever go away? They are saying that the flu has reached epidimic proportions for us locally. I was looking at the trees today and its such a relief to know that spring is on it's way! I can't wait to spend the first few days of it in sunny California. I am getting very excited about our trip. I need the getaway because life has been so crazy for me the last few months.

I had a great lunch yesterday with a very dear friend, Karen. She had moved away and has returned. We have so much in common that two hours flew by and we didn't nearly catch up on everything with each other. She is passionate about kids and giving them what they need to make it in this world. She is amazingly beautiful from the inside out and I am blessed to call her my friend. I can't wait until we can do lunch again.

No comments: